Create Your Best Body &
Mind With Whole Plant Foods
Learn The Magic of Flavor
& Escape the Pleasure Trap
Build Kitchen Mastery
to Transform Your Health
- Escape the pleasure trap and overcome your food cravings
- Lose excess weight and have more energy than ever
- Feed your body and mind to prevent and heal chronic disease
- How to layer and build fantastic flavor using the 5 basic tastes
- Be confident and efficient in the kitchen, saving time and money
-Create health-promoting meals your whole family will enjoy
You'll discover how becoming kitchen fit with plant-based cooking is key to getting the mind, the body, and the delicious life that you dream of!
Katie Mae is a chef, nutritionist, and the founder of The Culinary Gym, an online hub for learning, practicing, and mastering whole food, plant-based cuisine. Her mission is to empower people in the kitchen, offering delicious recipes and culinary instruction that make health and vitality the true pleasure in life!
Since 2011, she has been teaching at TrueNorth Health Center and Dr. McDougall’s residential health programs. Witnessing patients radically transform their health inspired her to create an in-depth culinary curriculum to help them (and others) embrace and thrive on a whole food, plant-based diet at home. With a master's degree in nutrition from Bastyr University and a personal passion for flavor science, Katie Mae teaches how to prepare food that's both health-promoting and mouthwatering! Learn more at TheCulinaryGym.com.