Oil-free Lemon Tahini Dressing
Lemon Tahini Dressing
By Chef Katie Mae
Makes about 1¼ cup | Ready in 3 minutes | Stores 10 days in fridge
- 3 lemons, juiced (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- ½ cup white sesame seeds (or ¼ cup tahini)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon garlic granules
- ½ tablespoon miso (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend into a creamy dressing.
- Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 10 days.