Oil-free Vegan Thousand Island Dressing Everyone Will Love!
Oil-free Vegan Thousand Island Dressing
By Chef Katie Mae
Makes about 2 cups | Ready in 5 minutes | Stores 10 days in fridge
- ¼ cup cashews
- ½–¾ cup water
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- pinch of allspice
- 1 cup unsweetened low-sodium pickles, chopped (or raw cucumber)
- Add all of the ingredients, except the pickles, to a high powered blender. Blend until the cashews are smooth and creamy.
- Add the pickles and pulse a few times, just enough so you have an even consistency, but so there are little pieces of pickle that will give the dressing more texture.
- Transfer dressing to an airtight container and store in the fridge.