Raw Vegan Avospacho – Cool Down with this Chilly Avocado Soup!
Raw Vegan Avospacho
By Chef Katie Mae
Makes 4 cups | Ready in 20 minutes | Stores 3 days in fridge
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ small zucchini, diced
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ small red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- ½ cucumber, peeled and seeded
- ½ avocado, without skin
- 1½ limes, juiced
- ½ tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine the diced ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add the blended ingredients to a blender jar. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the blended mix into the bowl of diced ingredients and stir. Best served chilled.